Autumn...............



















Autumn is here and I love it. Its my favourite time of year for so many reasons but the main one is that my hay fever goes away. Hurrah! Actually Ive not done too bad with it this year but it does make me dread the Summer which sounds awful but it is true.
Have been working on a new hare shape one thats a more rounded sitting kind of hare with smaller arms. Very pleased with him actually and have lots of nice ideas for this shape.  






 Plus some trophy heads off to pastures new.
                                                                                   



Comments

  1. ...The new bunny shape reminds me of one that should be a head mistress hare. One that would run an orphanage along the English countryside; oh, and her name would be "Beatrice". Love the new shape. :o)

    ...I too love Autumn. It is my fav' time of year but it always goes by too quickly for me so I always make it a point to savor each day and try to remember them so I can recall them when I am in the throes of Winter.

    ...Enjoy your weekend!

    ...Blessings :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree total scrumtiousness I love the new bunny
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny is precious. However your butterflies are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Hare shape is looking good.
    New hatching of butterflies??

    Gald you like Autumn too, it brings relief to lots of pollen/hayfever sufferers.

    Have a great wek,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just MAGNIFIQUE !

    fan of you on ETSY... (wonderful butterflies)

    Lili

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts