Bumblebee..........




Here's the first Bumble bee Ive ever made......I have a few more nearly finished so hopefully will have a very small number to sell soon.
I really wanted to make them as often as the moths but they have been very very problematic!
Getting them to the stage has been really tricky and getting the right colours for the fur alone was very hard.
I really needed to see the project out and have come back to them again and again for weeks now.
Utterly adore bees so hopefully I can iron out problems with them in the future....Ill have some more details on them soon...

Comments

  1. Awesome! I really like your Bumble bee...

    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I want one! can I pay monthly lolol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bumblebee ~ it is amazing!
    Karen B. ~ Todolwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be trying to get one of these when they go up for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! I admire your work very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The body/fur is incredible on your bumble. I'm am in awe of your work.

    I could imagine these looking very "Mr. Finch" with the wing veins sewn with taupe thread onto layer(s) of translucent parchment paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful, very very sweet

    hugs from sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely lovely, I love bees :) I look forwards to seeing them in the shop soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Body looks great and the wings are magical!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of the best Bumble's I've ever seen! True talent! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your moths but bees have a very special place in my heart - I spend hours photographing them - so it it wonderful to see this!! - Sue at DeereyMe

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is your wonderful bee made of?


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts