Book.....



My Wonderful publisher has just posted this...I'm really thrilled.x
Even the bees are buzzing about Mister Finch's first book...

AND YOU NOW HAVE THE CHANCE TO OWN A SIGNED COPY!

Renowned textile artist Mister Finch’s very first book, Mister Finch: Living in a Fairytale World, is now available for pre-order exclusively through Glitterati. Pre-orders will be accepted for a 30-day period, ending Friday, June 13, 2014. The gorgeous collection features his extraordinary, one-of-a-kind creatures inspired by nature and folklore—hares, toadstools, birds, and moths.

Order before June 13 to receive a book signed and numbered by Mister Finch himself. Copies ordered after June 13 will not include the signed bookplate. Mister Finch: Living in a Fairytale World will be available to the general public online and everywhere books are sold in November, 2014.

Order now for delivery between November 15 – December 1, 2014.

Pre-order your copy here: http://bit.ly/1sKdIV4

Comments

  1. It looks fantastic, congratulations! Time to sell a doll I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, do you think, it is available in Germany as well????
    Congratulations!!! Marvellous and magic!
    Oh, I wish you great success :))
    All my best wishes, Méa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From November you can buy it online and get it hopefully in most books shops.
      Thankyou for your kind words.
      x

      Delete
  3. Pre-ordered mine already - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mr Finch, A book! How exciting :D Are the signed copies available here in the UK too? I notice I can pre-order your book from Fishpond too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be available from the UK but without this signed bookplate which you can only get by preordering from my publisher in the U.S.x

      Delete
    2. Many thanks for replying :) 1 more question if I may, Is Fishponds where I should order from? They say it ships from 27th August. Just wondering if that is correct.

      I adore your work by the way x

      Delete
  5. Well, despite the fact I am in the UK and ordering from a UK artist I have just paid £42.99 for the one with the bookplate from the US as it's for a gift.
    Such a shame, I could have almost bought 2 books for that and would have far rather have given the money to Mr Finch thn the US postal service!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Oh oh!!
    I am amazed with your work, so much talent and so love your birds and spiders.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

  7. مكافحة حشرات ابوظبى 0567410494 التاج الملكى
    شركة مكافحة الصراصير ابوظبى
    تقوم بعمل معاينة لجميع قطع الأثاث وعمل أبادة تامة من هذه الحشرة التي تعمل على تلوث الطعام وإصابة الأطفال بميكروب، وتستخدم شركتنا لمكافحة الصراصير أفضل أنواع المبيدات لطردها نهائياً من المنزل وعدم عودتها مرة أخرى.
    • وعند أكتشاف أي قطع من الملابس ممزقة فلابد من البحث عن وجود نمل أبيض، حيث تقوممكافحة حشرات الامارات
    بعمل معاينة أولاً لمعرفة المكان الذي يأتي منه النمل ثم تستخدم الشركة المبيد الحشري المناسب لكي يعمل على طرد النمل نهائياَ من المنزل.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts